Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Dress

Last week I bought some new clothes and there's nothing like a cute new dress to inspire a photo shoot so I went out and took pictures even though it was cold, overcast and windy. I really like the photos I got though so it was worth it and I love my new dress :]
I just realized as I uploaded these that the majority of them are vertical lol oh well, enjoy!

one of my favorites.

creepy stare/legs lol 








took a quick nap





got a lil silly


:P


I edited all of these just a little bit on photoshop and used the settings for the first picture on all of them, so they wouldn't all look different! I don't know if that was a good idea or not, but I think it's better than what I've been doing. And then for the last photo, which had different lighting and scenery I edited differently.

xo lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment